Edmonton brings in countless visitors every year who come to witness the amazing experience that this brilliant city has to offer. Edmonton has a huge range of attractions that make the city amazing.
From shopping malls to iconic buildings, whether you are on a business trip or a family vacation, you will never miss anything to do in this incredibly vibrant city.
Here are a few of the top places that make the city amazing.
1. Francis Winspear Centre for Music Established in 1997, this is the number one performing arts center. The exceptional acoustics in this music center is created by the use of curtains and velour banners, which are adjusted to control the reverberation during certain musical events. This ensures that the audience receives an unmatched experience each time they visit the Francis Winspear Centre for Music.
2. Fort Edmonton Park This living history museum is the largest of its kind in Canada, and it includes both rebuilt and original structures that showcase the rich history of this iconic city. The park has been divided into four sections, each of which represents an era in history. During the summer, each section is staffed by costumed history interpreters who reveal the attitudes and lifestyles of each era.
3. West Edmonton Mall This is the largest mall in North America, and it was the biggest mall in the world until 2004. It has over 800 stores and services while covering a gross area of approximately 5,300,000 sq ft. This gigantic mall boasts of having between 90,000 and 200,000 visitors per day. Hence it is the place to be if you would like to receive an unforgettable shopping experience.
4. Alberta Legislature Building As one of the major tourist attractions, this famous government building hosts the Executive Council and the Legislative Assembly of Alberta. The legislature building has a fountain, which commemorates the first visit by Queen Elizabeth II to the facility.
5. TELUS World of Science This is a world-class science center in Alberta, Canada. The top-notch facility has over half a million visitors each year, and it also hosts the largest planetarium dome theatre in Canada. This is a must-see tourist destination for those looking to find a fun and educational facility.
New Phone vs. Phone Repair
In the old days, any excuse to get a new phone made sense…
WHY, because within 6 months of owning your existing phone it was already outdated.
After 6 months, your brand new Phone’s technology was almost obsolete.
Your friends would show off their new phone they just bought, making them the talk of the town, and the rest of us jealous.
Nowadays, the difference between an iPhone 4, an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 6/7 is minimal…
Nobody will care that you have a cool new smartphone with all the latest gadgets…
It’s no longer a fashion statement that makes you popular among your friends…
APPS work on any model of smartphone you own, so you’re not missing out if you don’t upgrade. So, let’s focus on being practical, and getting the best value for your money…
Let’s be honest, if saving money is important to you, you should get your iPhone Repair Edmonton Alberta.
Benefits of Phone Repair Edmonton Alberta
Obviously, iPhone Repair Edmonton Alberta will save YOU a bunch of money…
What are you going to do with that money you have just saved… ?
- Pay off some bills
- Go out and have a good time
- Put it towards travelling the world
- Buy something you REALLY want…
Often something as simple as iPhone Screen Repair Edmonton Alberta will save you a lot of money NOW and in the LONG TERM.
Repairing your Phone gives you Extra Negotiation Power with your Phone Company…
When you are on a contract with a Phone Company, they have you by the balls… literally.
You’re usually paying an unusually high monthly fee, and it’s because you’re paying off your new phone with that monthly fee.
You cannot exit your contract, and have to pay an EXIT fee.
When you own your phone outright, you have the power to negotiate and get the very BEST deal from the list of Phone Providers.
And ALL Phone Providers are sneaky and deceptive, so if they try to cheat you, you can take your phone and leave for a better Company.
Repairing your Phone means you are not LOCKED in…
You may even wish to get Pre-Paid Phone Plan, which is even better because it keeps your spending under control.
Do you know how many complaints these Companies receive because they have been charged incorrectly… HEAPS !
Don’t forget the headaches Setting up your New Phone
Ok, we all know the excitement we get from opening our BRAND new phone, and unpacking it from the box… What a thrill… !!!
But then, we realise soon enough how long it takes to set it up… properly.
- Reinstall all APPS
- Login to all APPS, so they work with your Profile… (Get your username / password ready)
- Transfer ALL your friends contacts from your old phone (annoying)
- Transfer ALL your browser favourites, bookmarks, and cool sites you were going to read later
- Re-Learn all the new gadgets and buttons… how everything works.
- Setup themes, wallpaper, ringtone, settings, wifi access, Transfer all Photos you have taken, and file downloads.
- Add all the calendar dates, memo’s, and notes you kept on your old phone
What is the costs to have my iPhone Repair Edmonton Alberta ?
This is difficult to determine without having an expert inspect your broken phone, and find out the issues that need to be repaired.
Once our iphone repair Edmonton Alberta technicians have inspected your broken phone, we can determine the issues that need to be repaired.
Most Phone Repair is fixed within 1 hour…
List of iPhone Repair Edmonton Alberta Services:
- Battery Replacement
- Screen Glass Replacement
- Glass and LCD Replacement
- Charge Port Repair
- Speaker Repair
We can work with ANY phone you have, and most work will be done within the hour…
Other Repairs we can do:
- iPad Repair
- Macbook Repair
- Computer Repair
- Laptop Repair
Should I sell my broken Phone ?
This is very possible, but it should be treated as a last resort…
If your phone is broken, it’s going to cost more to fix than by a new one, like a CAR, it is a WRITE-OFF…
But don’t be foolish and sell it until you have properly found out how cheap it is to repair it…
As selling your phone, you will get peanuts, as phone’s value drop faster than anything else on the planet…
If you need help finding an iPhone Repair Hamilton Ontario Company, please see this page.